- iVF Combo Organ, two manual transistor organ simulation.
- iBX Organ, tonewheel organ simulation.
- Euthymia Electronic Organ V2, Hammond clone simulation.
- VH-1 & VH-2, two great organ simulations.
- iSPINNER, simple rotary speaker simulation.
The Iliadis plug-ins are available to download as freeware for Windows (VST). Donations are appreciated.
More information: Iliadis
PolyKeys by ASWAVE is a freeware Virtual Analog Polyphonic Softsynth Synthesizer and as been around since 2006 in beta form and is still updated for time to time. filled with a few presets that show the diversity of the vsti plugin and is capable of a who lot more sounds to create another true classic synth from the freeware world of vst plugins instruments and effects.
in this video i have tried to show the range of sounds that can be made with this synth classic, rather that make it sound musical.
the most irrating thing about downloading this classic synth is that you have to add a websearch engine to your web browers as homepage or add to tabs before refreshing and downloading this plugin, i say except it and delete later on if you wish
For more infomation visit
L-Day Synth has released LPX-S1, a free synthesizer instrument for Windows.
A new combination of Linear Phase Modulation and Virtual Analog/Subtractive Synthesis.
Midieingang mit Velocity Aftertouch.
Tek’it Studio are pleased to annouce a new freeware VST plug-in “8kut”. 8kut is a stripped down version of our popular plug-in “Kutter” designed with Dj’s and live performance in mind, allowing you to cut frequencies on the 8 bands easily. Cut frequencies with the 8 pads, from bass to mids range, high mids and treble.
* 8 bands frequencies cutter
* Phase inverter, Effect bypass, Gain boost
* Full MIDI automation
* Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
* Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
* Works in mono or strereo
* Undo your changes to initial patch value
* 32 Factory presets
* Up to 128 user presets per bank
* Easy installer
* 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE
* 512MB RAM or higher
* Microsoft® Windows® 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™
* VST™ 2 compatible host
Download heret http://audio.tekit-studio.eu…
SEQ541 is a free MIDI pattern sequencer for OS X.
The program is designed to be extremely flexible, all it requires is that you have an external MIDI device generating a clock and it will output notes in time to a pattern sequence you specify.
- you can’t record patterns, only input them via mouse
- 128-note polyphony
- you can run as many pattern sequencers simultaneously as your CPU can handle
- you can store as many patterns as you want per sequencer
- while playing, transitions to the next pattern don’t occur until the current pattern is done playing
- variable pattern length: 16, 32, 48 and 64 notes
- variable note length: 16th note through whole note in 16th note steps
- fixed note-on velocity 0×64
- play/stop must be driven from an external MIDI source
- MIDI clock must be from an external MIDI source
- can drive any hardware or software MIDI device
- can echo MIDI clock to the external MIDI device (for arpegio or whatever)
Voxengo has announced the release of Marvel GEQ, a freeware linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin with multi-channel operation support (supporting up to 8 input/output channels, audio host application-dependent).
Marvel GEQ offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side channel processing. Marvel GEQ is available in AudioUnit and VST plugin formats, for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) computers.
Marvel GEQ allows audio engineers and musicians to apply quick EQ shape adjustments, both to audio tracks and full mixes. The linear-phase filtering offered by Marvel GEQ is suitable for equalization tasks where high quality and excellent sonic character are a must.
Marvel GEQ features
- 16-band graphic equalizing.
- Freehand drawing mode.
- Linear-phase equalizing.
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 9-millisecond processing latency.
Marvel GEQ for PC and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download at no cost.
Note: With the release of Marvel GEQ Voxengo has decided to discontinue the previously available plug-in – EssEQ, since Marvel GEQ fully covers its functionality.
Vladislav Goncharov’s Molot is a freeware compressor VST for Windows (both 32-bit and 64-bit) that features an GUI modeled on vintage Soviet audio equipment.
Main features of Molot:
- Aggressive hammering sound.
- Suits for rock drums and bass.
- Can be used on tracks and busses.
- Very clean sound.
- Switchable sigmoid attack curve.
- Smooth saturation.
- Mid-scoop EQ for simple tonal balance fix.
- Built-in limiter for peaks suppressing.
- Almost zero latency (2 samples).
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- USSR military style GUI.
- Switchable language EN/RU.
Dreamer – http://www.vstplanet.com/News/2011/Dr…
Madrona Labs has a Christmas present for Mac-based musicians – a free reverb plugin:
It’s damp and chilly, and I hear the gray pitter patter of endless rain. Looking out my window I see gray sky, gray water, gray trees and gray clouds. That’s right, it’s Christmas in Seattle.
Because of your support of Aalto these past few months, I can now work full time to bring you more software and hardware to make music with. And that is something I am very thankful for. I am very excited about what we will have to offer this coming year: Aalto for Windows, the Soundplane A, and more software instruments that are even farther off the beaten path.
As a small way to say thanks, today I’m releasing Aaltoverb for Mac OS X. Aaltoverb is just the reverb section from Aalto, packaged up as its own plugin and with mix and brightness knobs added. It won’t replace your ValhallaShimmer, but it is easy on the CPU and on the eyes, and I hope it makes a nice addition to your box of colors.
Download it here (.dmg).
Aaltoverb is an Audio Unit plugin. It requires an Intel processor of speediness 1.6 GHz or higher, and Mac OS of versioniness 10.5 or higher.