Background video description:
Just picked up a pre-midi Juno 6 and wanted to clock the Arpeggiator. Had a thought about trying the Korg iElectribe on my iPad…didn’t think it would work, but does. Audio from Juno 6 is direct in to Logic, but my Mic was from the crappy Camera.
With the TC-11 app for iPad. TC-11 is the fully programmable, professional multi-touch synthesizer for the iPad. Choose from the 64 included presets, or build your own using touch controls, device motion, and on-board modules. Create music with the next evolution of synthesizer control!
- 64 built-in presets
- Unlimited user patches
- Fully controlled by multi-touch / device motion
- 21 modular synthesis objects
- 22 oscillator waveforms
- 3 controller modules: AHDSR, LFO, Sequencer
- Email custom patches to your friends
- Full display customisation
- Built-in recording of performances (up to ten minutes)
The undulating noise machine comes with 2 modules. A player which loops samples of white, pink and brown noise (the sound at the same speed as the resting human heart rate (60 bpm) ). The second module allows you to create an ambience by adding effects and rhythmic motions by simply drawing a motion on the dedicated pad. Unfortunately, there is no record feature, despite this I will rate it as a Killer App, because of its great UI and for the fun that you have in creating an ambience.
At the Code Control Festival in Leicester England this past weekend we gave attendees an advance peek at some of our mobile projects. Sam Tarakajian, our principal mobile developer, showed a new iPad app, the Mira controller for Max, that makes it possible, with as close to zero configuration as possible, to make your patch “touchable.” Mira presents a large set of Max user interface elements on the iPad exactly as they appear in your patch. It also provides access to multitouch and accelerometer data. We’ll be revealing more of this powerful addition to the Max universe as we prepare it for release in the app store later this spring.
As a possible companion to Mira, I revealed a new “hardware” project dubbed the MiraBox — in reality, nothing more than an 8 x 10 wooden picture frame stuffed with foam — that helps capture accelerometer and gyro data from the iPad. The software component of the project was prototyped entirely with Mira and Max 6. Like many others we’re interested in extracting higher-level gestures from accelerometer sensors, but in particular, we’re interested in tracking data when you touch your patch.
A fun demo of Vio for iPad..this is a cool app and a lot of fun to play with but if you can sing a bit..which I can’t..it can also be very useful..and it will be Audiobus ready very soon..
Vio transforms your voice into a mesmerizing instrument. Morph and shape the sounds you create by exploring Vio’s entrancing interface.
Vio works with your Apple earbuds with microphone or regular headphones and the internal mic on your iOS device.
SONIC ADVENTURES FOR EVERYONE
Build sonic universes from your own voice. The innovative audio engine behind Vio goes far beyond existing voice effects to create novel, futuristic vocal styles. Vio’s sound spaces vary in character from edgy and energetic to mellow and relaxing. Whether you are an amateur or seasoned professional, Vio’s pitch correction technology ensures that everyone sounds in tune and is beautifully harmonized.
Get lost! Explore each sound space by touching Vio’s swirling particle vortex. Move the vortex around the screen and change how your voice is transformed–harmony is added or subtracted, melodies emerge and disappear, and reverberations shape shift.
Double-tap the screen, loop what you have just sung or hummed, and focus on morphing your sound with the particle visualizer.
RECORDING AND SHARING
Record your performances and share them via email, SoundCloud, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing. Choose between compressed and high quality audio files.
Visit transformyourvoice.com to learn about advanced features like changing keys and recording high quality audio
How to get started with this great app
ELECTRIFY is a virtual sample based Groovebox for your iPad. It was designed to combine the best features of existing hardware grooveboxes and the ease of use of software applications in one creative touchable app.
* 8-track sequencer with individual track lengths
* 2 chainable effect buses with 8 different effects (more to come soon)
* direct access to the track’s main parameters
* Easy to use step sequencer
* pattern matrix
* 7 parameters editable per step
* Professional Sample Library comprising more than 600 high quality samples provided by Mutekki Media.
* Import your own samples (wav/aif)
* Loop mode for playing stretched loops
* Sample editing: truncate, timestretch(pitch) / normalize
* Copy and Paste to other iPad apps
* Bounce patterns as wav
This is actually quite nice going on the iMS20
Watch the magic of Sound & Visual come to life..
Step by Step Mee Zanook works the iMS-20 into Motorcycle Effects and then combines the established sounds with racing footage,he works the oscillators live while different types of footage comes in and out..
Footage: Bottledvideo.com(free footage for the masses)
The applications that we used…..
- Super Manetron (Mellotron Simulator for iPhone /iPad) as Flute, Brass, Cello
- GarageBand for iPad as Giutar, Bass
- Sitar Piano as Sitar
- iLectric as Piano
Koya Matsuo – Voice
Junichiro Yamasaki – iPad
Super Manetron is the Mellotron for iPhone and iPod touch. Genuine sound sampled from Mellotron M400S (serial number 761) manufactured in the 70′s.
The Mellotron is an vintage sampling keyboard by analog tapes. The Mellotron had a strong impact on rock music, becoming a trademark sound of the progressive rock bands.
You can see an internal mechanism (tape running animation) and can enjoy simulation of Mellotron with eyes and an ear.
- Core MIDI compatible
- 35Kyes of sampled sounds from Mellotron M400S serial number 761 manufactured in the 70′s.
- 8 sec PCM full sampling sounds each Key
- Scrollable Keyboard & dual Keyboards with switchable key width
- No loop sounds (real performance feeling)
- Pre-loaded with 7 instruments including Flute, 3violins (Strings), Cello, Oboe, 8-voice Choir, Vibes, Brass
- 7 instrument sounds can be set as the favorite position of A,B,C position on setting screen
- A+B, B+C mix sounds position
- The sound of motor and tape rewind mechanical noise
- Tape running animation
- Pitch control by accelerometer
- Built-in Reverb that simulates spring reverb
- Original sounds source are recorded by 96KHz/24 bits
- Compiled under the supervision of Fumitaka Anzai (Famous vintage keyboard player & collector of Japan)
Watch the beauty of Sound & Visual come together.
Knob by Knob the almighty KORG iMS-20 makes a WaterDrop Sound Effect.
Make sure to watch till the end to see Footage merge with Sound.
In App Store April, 2013!
Yellofier is an iPhone/iPad app that makes anything into music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or everyday noises. Within seconds the app magically turns them into groovy music.
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be yellofied!
Learn more about Yellofier and discover more of Yello’s music at yello.com
Produced by Boris Blank
Developed by Jonatan Liljedahl
Designed by Håkan Ullberg
Concept by Håkan Lidbo
Presented by Electronic Beats – Telekom’s international marketing program.