This is a Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.2. Android 2.3 will be the minimum Android version supported.
Heat – Music Synthesizer App for Android, available in the Google Play Store:
A virtual analogue subtractive synthesizer with online Preset Browser, everyone can share sounds directly from within the app. The synthesizer has full VST integration, use the Heat Android App as a controller for your VST plugin, design patches while on the way and use them later in a VST sequencer of your choice.
Everything you hear is recorded straight from the line out of a Google Nexus 7 Android 4.2 tablet.
For more info visit http://heatvst.com
- Design sounds while on the way, store sounds on your local Android Device or use the Collaborative Preset Manager to store your sounds online, making them available to everyone.
- Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
- See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
- Use the Collaborative Preset Manager on your Android Device to select from a big variety of sounds, made from other users all over the world. Select sounds on your Android Device, while connected, they are immediately loaded by your VST plugin.
- Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
Background details below:
nds4droid release 13
nintendo DS Emulator for android
please support this project
nds4droid can be found for free in the google play store
tested with Quad-core 7 inch Acer Iconia Tab A110 android 4.1
sound confirmed working on
korg nintendo ds-10
korg nintendo ds-10 plus
but all sound produce buzzy ringing noise
Electroplankton is clippy
working better with homebrew
Korg Monotron DS 0.2 BETA !!!
Just testing out the Audioid app for Android – includes a TB-303 and TR-808 emulation and effects.
AUDIOID is an advanced mobile electronic music rhythm composer for Android, combining the mythical TR-808 drum machine and the TB-303 bassline/groovebox with real-time filters, effects, randomness and a live approach.
- Tap pad
- Bpm detector
- More effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc…)
- More drum kits (909, 606, etc…)
- File save/load/export/import
- Equalizer presets
- A second TB-303 bassline/groovebox
- Better UI and better performance
- Sound quality 16-bit PCM at 44KHz or 22Khz
- Minimal latency supported by the device
- Linear and logarithmic knobs and bars
- Visual pitches synced with the tempo
- TR-808 drum machine style and sounds
- TB-303 bassline / groovebox
- Independent mixer levels for the drum machine, the bassline and fxs
- Independent levels, mutes, solos and fxs for each drums
- Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 16 instruments containing 16 steps maximum each
- Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 39 notes containing 16 steps maximum each
- Pattern edition (Copy, Clear, Cut, Paste, Randomize)
- Real-time effects (Flanger, Phaser, Distortion and Bitcrusher) with various parameters
- Audio FFT visualizer (waveform and frequency bands)
- Multitouch equalizer from -10dB to +10dB for each supported frequency band
- Low pass frequency filters from 1 Hz to 22kHz
- Fine and terribly efficient bass boost
- Presets can be saved and restored at any time
Remake of the Daft Punk Track ‘Tron Legacy’, created with G-Stomper 2.0 Drum Machine for Android using the new piano controls
(Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1)
“Big Respect to Daft Punk for creating this awesome Track.”
G-Stomper is a highly optimized Drum Machine/Groovebox for doing electronic live performances on your Android device.
Quickly sketching a groove on MikroWave, the sequenced synthesizer for Android devices. The video shows how a bubbly bass line can be created and what modifiers are available to the synthesizer and drummachine.
You can get it on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.igorski.mikrowave
You can also test drive the FREE version (fully functional with the omission of saving and exporting of songs/audio). You can find it under “more apps from this developer” on Google Play.
MikroWave, the sequenced synthesizer for Android developed by igorski.nl, being put through its paces. This video shows the generic sequencer navigation / use, introduction to the synthesizer and a lot of crude auditive side effects when used by a monkey.
You can find the application on Google Play here:
or visit its development website:
Description of the app:
Ever fancied a sequenced synthesizer that fits in your pocket ? So did we.
MikroWave is a deceptively simple audio synthesizer ideally suited for quickly sketching out your musical ideas when on the move. Patterns can be created in the sixteen step sequencer, with no limit to the amount of bars your composition requires. Apart from the basic waveforms there is also a secondary oscillator which can be routed to different targets for harmonically enriching your initial sounds. You can shape the basic palette from friendly cheesy 80s trumpets via stuttering robots to totally unlistene-able sonic mayhem. If anything, you can sure annoy people on the bus.
For further improvisation there is a multi-touch keyboard allowing you to play along with the sequencer for quickly testing new ideas. When you’re pressed for time, you can save a song in progress and return to it later for finishing your idea, or plainly reliving your initial enthusiasm when creating that bubbly, acid bassline over that funky beat you had a brilliant destination for.
Apart from working from your mobile device, your songs can be exported in WAV format, uploaded to SoundCloud for direct sharing, or you can export your songs as MIDI data so you can continue work on your desktop computer / other hardware devices.
MikroWave is actively being updated, so keep your eyes peeled for notifications to be sure you’re getting all the latest features. You may also aid development by leaving suggestions and sharing your ideas on the website.
Just to be clear: MikroWave doesn’t rely on samples for sound generation, but actually synthesizes sound. For best performance your device should have a dual core CPU, though the newer generation of Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich-ready devices should have no problems running the application.
When in doubt, MikroWave is also available as a FREE version, note that saving of songs is disabled in this version.
This is a special version of the PixiTracker designed for TRUE 1-BIT SOUND like on old microcomputers.
Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nightradio.pixitracker1bit
iOS version coming soon…
Want to make a donation? http://www.warmplace.ru/donate
Silly but fun
YO. This is AutoRap.
It turns speech into rap and corrects bad rapping.
With Smule’s patent-pending “rappification” technology, AutoRap maps the syllables of your speech to any beat, creating a unique rap every time.
Talk into the app, and AutoRap magically morphs your speech into a legit rap. Create your own original rap songs with Freestyle Beats, or use Premium Songs from artists like Snoop Dogg and Nicki Minaj, to AutoRap with the songs you know and love.
Note: Headphones recommended for maximum enjoyment.
Example of using. Music Riff Studio for Android
Compose music everywhere! Drum machine, step sequencer, loop editor, wavetable synthesizer. Guitar distortion, mute strings distortion, bass, drums and so on. You can save and load your loops without restriction. You can exchange loops with others (send via email or Evernote). All in one. The best solution for mobile rhytm section. Created by music composer for music composers. Use earphones for better sound.