Demo of MikroWave 1.5.0 running on a Asus Nexus 7 tablet (though it will run fine on mobile phones as well). As of this version, the audio engine has been overhauled to run in a native layer for high performance audio with low latency (the delay between an action and hearing the result).
Devices running Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) should benefit greatly with an extra increase in performance, while the application runs from Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) upwards.
You can try it for free (NO ads, NO time limits) on Google Play:
Get the free demo version on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Turn your phone or tablet into a musical instrument! RD4 – Groovebox is a music making app with virtual analog synthesizers, drum machines and effects. Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds. Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners. Loops you’ve created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic’s audio mixer app SPC – Music Sketchpad.
– 4 channel rack mixer
– Instrument selection for each channel
– Volume control with level meter per channel
– Direct audio effect channel assignment
– Tempo control with tap tempo
– Channel mute and solo
– 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
– Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
– Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
– Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the ’70s
– For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
– 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
– Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
– Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
– Pitch wheel
– Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an Attack/Decay/Sustain envelope generator
– Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
– Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
– Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
– Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
– Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
– Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
– High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
– Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
– Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
– Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
– Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
– 8 channels per drum kit
– Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
– Accent programmable for each drum channel
– Free assignable effects for each drum sound
– Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
– Real-time pattern based step sequencer
– 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
– Real-time controllable
– X/Y control field for each effect
– 4 effect sends
– Chaining of 2 effects
– Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
– Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
– Multi-touch control
– Live session recording
– Audio loop export feature
– SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
– Session save capability
– Cut/copy/paste pattern
– OpenSL support for low latency*
– Android 4.0 or higher
– Screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
– 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with Android 4.2 like the Google Nexus 4 or 10 or the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
This demonstration video will help you get started. It will show you how to create a very simple loop, then it will use that loop to create the intro for a simple song.
NOTE: There is a small mistake at 1:47; where the captions mention ‘notes’, they should instead reference ‘beats’. This will be fixed soon!
For more help, visit syntheogen.com.
Syntheogen is a music sequencer and synthesizer for Android phones and tablets, developed from the ground-up to run smoothly on mobile devices and designed to be accessible to all users, even beginners. Syntheogen produces techno, drum & bass, and other electronic styles; it can also produce backing tracks with hip hop or synthpop sounds.
The current version is a beta release; it has been tested internally, but this is its first exposure to the public, so you might find a few bugs. A finished, ‘stable’ release will be available soon!
FL Studio Mobile is now available for Android and iOS. Use it on any smart-phone or tablet running Android or iOS
A Google/Asus Nexus 7 was used in this video
FL Studio Mobile HD allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of them are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Background audio playback and recording
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
• Email export, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• In-app user manual
• Retina Display graphics
• Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, Akai SynthStation 25, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.2. Android 2.3 will be the minimum Android version supported.
Heat – Music Synthesizer App for Android, available in the Google Play Store:
A virtual analogue subtractive synthesizer with online Preset Browser, everyone can share sounds directly from within the app. The synthesizer has full VST integration, use the Heat Android App as a controller for your VST plugin, design patches while on the way and use them later in a VST sequencer of your choice.
Everything you hear is recorded straight from the line out of a Google Nexus 7 Android 4.2 tablet.
For more info visit http://heatvst.com
- Design sounds while on the way, store sounds on your local Android Device or use the Collaborative Preset Manager to store your sounds online, making them available to everyone.
- Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
- See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
- Use the Collaborative Preset Manager on your Android Device to select from a big variety of sounds, made from other users all over the world. Select sounds on your Android Device, while connected, they are immediately loaded by your VST plugin.
- Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
Background details below:
nds4droid release 13
nintendo DS Emulator for android
please support this project
nds4droid can be found for free in the google play store
tested with Quad-core 7 inch Acer Iconia Tab A110 android 4.1
sound confirmed working on
korg nintendo ds-10
korg nintendo ds-10 plus
but all sound produce buzzy ringing noise
Electroplankton is clippy
working better with homebrew
Korg Monotron DS 0.2 BETA !!!
Just testing out the Audioid app for Android – includes a TB-303 and TR-808 emulation and effects.
AUDIOID is an advanced mobile electronic music rhythm composer for Android, combining the mythical TR-808 drum machine and the TB-303 bassline/groovebox with real-time filters, effects, randomness and a live approach.
– Tap pad
– Bpm detector
– More effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc…)
– More drum kits (909, 606, etc…)
– File save/load/export/import
– Equalizer presets
– A second TB-303 bassline/groovebox
– Better UI and better performance
– Sound quality 16-bit PCM at 44KHz or 22Khz
– Minimal latency supported by the device
– Linear and logarithmic knobs and bars
– Visual pitches synced with the tempo
– TR-808 drum machine style and sounds
– TB-303 bassline / groovebox
– Independent mixer levels for the drum machine, the bassline and fxs
– Independent levels, mutes, solos and fxs for each drums
– Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 16 instruments containing 16 steps maximum each
– Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 39 notes containing 16 steps maximum each
– Pattern edition (Copy, Clear, Cut, Paste, Randomize)
– Real-time effects (Flanger, Phaser, Distortion and Bitcrusher) with various parameters
– Audio FFT visualizer (waveform and frequency bands)
– Multitouch equalizer from -10dB to +10dB for each supported frequency band
– Low pass frequency filters from 1 Hz to 22kHz
– Fine and terribly efficient bass boost
– Presets can be saved and restored at any time
Remake of the Daft Punk Track ‘Tron Legacy’, created with G-Stomper 2.0 Drum Machine for Android using the new piano controls
(Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1)
“Big Respect to Daft Punk for creating this awesome Track.”
G-Stomper is a highly optimized Drum Machine/Groovebox for doing electronic live performances on your Android device.
Quickly sketching a groove on MikroWave, the sequenced synthesizer for Android devices. The video shows how a bubbly bass line can be created and what modifiers are available to the synthesizer and drummachine.
You can get it on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.igorski.mikrowave
You can also test drive the FREE version (fully functional with the omission of saving and exporting of songs/audio). You can find it under “more apps from this developer” on Google Play.