TubeOhm has announced the release of Super Bruno-III, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
Bruno III is the update of Bruno-RP, now with a sampler, a new sequencer and a new ARP. The GUI and the DSP have been completely revised. Bruno III comes with 2 sound banks (2×128 new sounds).
Super Bruno-III features
- Random functions for sound design.
- Multi mode filter.
- Comp filter, stereo delay, chorus.
- Micro tuning.
- 256 sounds.
- External MIDI out to control other Synths with the stepper/ARP.
- Easy to use interface.
The plug-in is available for Windows (VST) for 49 EUR. Owners of Bruno-RP can upgrade for 29 EUR.
Alan ViSTa has released Cymbalistic, a free Audio Unit / VST plug-in featuring a sampled Cymbals Set. It contains 68 stereo 24-bit samples from the University of Iowa Electronic Music Studios public domain library:
- 1 Hi hat.
- 1 ride cymbal.
- 4 crash cymbals.
- 2 chinese cymbals.
- 4 stereo outputs.
- Release time for each cymbal.
- Volume and Pan for each cymbal.
- Amplitude dynamic range control.
Tracktion DSP has released Master Mix, a stereo mastering-grade plug-in that offers multi-band dynamics processing and equalization.
Master Mix has three individual dynamics processors, each with its own set of controls and selectable crossover points. There are two separate six-band parametric EQs, one located before the dynamics section, and the other after. Each dynamics band is typically used as a compressor, but expansion is also possible. A dynamics contour edit screen provides setup of compressor parameters and allows a user to create the soft knee curve. Master Mix also offers a noise gate and soft-clip limiter.
Price: $59.99 – Master Mix, and other Tracktion DSP plug-ins such as the Micro Synth Pack, are currently offered at a 50% discount introductory price at marketplace.tracktion.com.
Eiosis has released AirEQ, a plugin for AAX32 & AAX64, VST3, VST2, AU, RTAS, OSX and Windows, 32 and 64 bits formats.
AirEQ was designed with a vision of achieving musical, technical and sonic excellence.
Simple, intuitive and quick to use, AirEQ always sounds great : it is the best equalizer plugin for efficient every day mixing, mastering and post production equalization.
The Water and Fire curves as well as the Character and Strength parameters were adjusted by ear, so mixing engineers can focus on one thing – making music sound great.
Tritik has introduced TkDelay – a versatile delay audio plugin for Mac & Windows.
According to the developers, TkDelay’s range runs from classic delays to experimental sounds.
- Main Controls
- Host-synced and free delay times (per channel)
- Delay times modulation (per channel)
- Feedback gains with infinite loop support (per channel)
- Frequency shifter (per channel)
- Reverse mode
- Ping-pong (via cross-feedback control)
- Wet/Dry and output gain controls
- Phase inversion
- Resonant low-pass
- Resonant hi-pass
- Highpass + lowpass combination
- Freq modulation with free or host-synced rate
- Inside or outside the feedback loop
- Bypass switch
- Fully resizable interface !
- Clean and intuitive
- Fast access to synced times through menus
- Display synced delay times as notes or ratios
- Interactive MIDI-learn
- Left-Right params links
- Tooltips and prefs in english, french or spanish
- File based preset system
- Access through menu or browser
- Presets ‘freezer’ for safe recall
TkDelay is available now for 29 Euro via the Tritik site.
The release of new AAX (Avid Audio eXtension) versions makes SSL’s Duende Native plug-ins compatible with any 32-bit or 64-bit system running Pro Tools®/Pro Tools HD® 11 software. The continued compatibility with VST, AU and RTAS systems means that SSL plug-ins are available to almost all DAW users.
The new versions are available to download now from the SSL web site and are free to all existing owners. SSL is celebrating the release with 14 day introductory pricing on the Duende Native Essentials bundle at £99/$169/129€ (offer ends 25th Nov 2014. Terms and Conditions apply. Available online from the SSL web store only).
SSL Duende Native plug-in collection delivers SSL’s renowned signature superior audio quality, sophistication and benchmark performance to inside-the-box DAW audio producers. The Duende Native range has grown to the current portfolio of 10 different beyond benchmark quality processing tools. The EQ & Dynamics Channel plug-in provides an EQ & Dynamics processing solution with all the power, precision, flexibility and signature tone of a SSL 9K and later SSL console channel strip.
The legendary Stereo Bus Compressor plug-in gives you the classic SSL stereo master bus compressor that brings power and punch to your mix without compromising clarity. Drumstrip and Vocalstrip are ‘task specific’ plug-ins which each gather together a set of carefully selected and lovingly crafted processing tools to get you straight to outstanding Drum and Vocal sounds quickly and easily.
X-EQ and X-Comp are both mastering grade processors that deliver superb balance of precision and tonal character. X-Verb is an incredibly powerful and flexible processor which brings beautiful hardware standard reverb to your DAW. X-Valvecomp and X-Saturator are both new plug-ins designed to inject some analogue style saturation into your digital DAW. X-Phase also a new release is designed to help you fix awkward phase issues with our high-precision frequency-specific phase control toolkit.
more info at www.solidstatelogic.com/duende
Tek’it Audio has announced the release of Uinku, a fold-back distortion effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Uinku creates subtle harmonic changes to extreme distortion helped by the “Drive” control to add saturation and the “Color” control in an effort to bake the perfect tones.
The interface features a “Mix” control for blending the original sound with the sound of Uinku and an “Output Gain” control with a clipper stage to drive distortion further.
- 2 Flavors of Foldback distortion, including the “Winkl” sound.
- Distortion drive and color controls.
- Mix and output gain controls.
- Activable gain stage clipper.
- Bypass switch.
- x16 Oversampling.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Preset manager, rename, save, load presets and banks.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- 16 factory presets.
The plug-in is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 39 EUR / $49 USD.
Rob Papen has introduced Punch-DB, a bass drum synthesizer and sample player plug-in based around the BD module of the multi award winning Punch virtual drum synthesizer.
Stacking bass drums is a popular technique used by today’s music producers and Punch-BD gives you the ability to stack up to 6 in total. Divide the 6 BD pads over the keyboard or use them ‘stacked’ in tuned mode to produce creative new BD sounds for all styles of contemporary music.
Punch-BD delivers synthesized drums in the finest audio quality or you can choose to load in your own samples for complete flexibility. Each pad has its own distortion module with several distortion types as well as its own 3 band graphic EQ. What’s more, each individual pad also has its own preset section next to the overall ‘BD kit’.
Like its big brother, Punch-BD features four FX units each with many 31 types of top quality FX plus further filters, envelopes, modulation routings and more for crafting your own unique sound.
From Electronic Dance and Hip Hop to Soundtrack projects, Punch-BD provides a solid speaker-busting sound for your productions.
Punch-DB will be available soon for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at 49 EUR / $59 USD.
TB Pro Audio has launched GainRider, a gain riding effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Gainrider is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process.
- Easy setup of algorithm sensitivity.
- Detailed control of gain modification (min, max, idle).
- Exact control when gain modification happens (pre delay).
- Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters.
- Flexible pre filter including preset ITU 1770 filter curve.
- DAW side chaining (VST3/RTAS) or channel 3+4 (VST2).
- Read/Write automation data.
- A/B control.
GainRider for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for purchase for 59 EUR.
FabFilter has released Pro-Q 2, an updated version of its equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Here are all the details:
Completely redesigned EQ engine
For Pro-Q 2, FabFilter has completely redesigned the internal filter engine from the ground up — not only improving the existing Zero Latency and Linear Phase processing modes, but also introducing a unique Natural Phase mode. Besides perfectly matching the magnitude response of analog EQ’ing, Natural Phase also closely matches the analog phase response, without introducing noticeable pre-ring or a long latency. Last but not least, FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is more than twice as CPU-efficient as its predecessor.
Universal filter slope support
Very steep filter slopes of up to 96 dB/octave are now available, and, uniquely, FabFilter Pro-Q 2 lets users change the slope of any filter type — not just the usual Low/High Cut filters. This makes it possible to create super-narrow bell filters, very steep or gently sloping shelves, and more. In addition to the existing Bell, Low/High Shelf, Low/High Cut, and Notch filters, Pro-Q 2 also features new Band-Pass and Tilt Shelf filter types.
More interface innovations
Furthermore, FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is boosted by an abundance of user interface innovations. Spectrum Grab enables users to directly adjust peaks in the real-time spectrum analyzer display. Pro-Q 2 offers flexible interface resizing, in addition to a Full Screen mode that makes it easier than ever to do ultra-precise adjustments. EQ Match lets users match the spectrum of another track in just a few seconds. All this power is neatly integrated into a gorgeous, uncluttered interface that lets users focus freely on music and workflow.
Original and trailblazing
Of course, Pro-Q 2 features everything that was great about the original Pro-Q — up to 24 EQ bands, innovative interface with unsurpassed workflow and multi-band selection, per-channel EQ’ing in L/R or M/S mode, real-time spectrum analyzer, intelligent solo mode, double-click text entry, stereo/mono plug-ins, Pro Tools hardware surface support — as well as all the trailblazing FabFilter bells and whistles that users have come to expect and love — perfectly fine-tuned knobs and controllers, GPU-powered graphics acceleration, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization, and more.
New in Pro-Q 2
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode.
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode.
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!.
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf.
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct.
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the side-chain input.
- Phase Invert option to change polarity.
- Highly improved CPU optimization: Pro-Q 2 uses less memory and is more than twice as efficient as its predecessor!.
- Optional Gain-Q interaction.
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freeze.
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes.
- Large output level meter with peak level readout.
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/AudioSuite) is available for purchase for 149 EUR/$199 USD/£124 GBP. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-Q 2 and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available. Existing FabFilter customers can purchase or upgrade to Pro-Q 2 with a discount from their online user accounts.