All sounds, instruments (except the vocals) and FX processing used in the music featured in this clip are made only with the Pa900. (written and performed by Marco Parisi).
Korg debuts the new High Performance Arranger in the acclaimed PA-Series, the Pa900. The Pa900 has plenty of new sounds (featuring Defined Nuance Control for extra realism) which will impress any audience, as well as an enormous range of styles covering music genres from all over the world. Combine this with powerful functionality, an intuitive user interface and rich, powerful sound and you have an Arranger for the most demanding performer.
For more information on the Pa900, head over to http://www.korg.com/pa900.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and expressiveness
- Massive internal ROM; can accommodate up to 192 MB of user PCM data; provides a powerful wave memory, delivering incredible sound quality
- Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulation levels (DNC – Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
- Slim and compact lightweight design
- Large TouchView™ 7” TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- 2-way speaker system provides powerful, clear sound
- Improved Style and Performance selection; over 400 factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for nearly-unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user-created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
- TC Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 4 dedicated effects
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
- Fully-programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists. Filtering and ordering options.
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and the Arabic Languages*).
- New SoundFont import function
- Mass Storage with Micro SD
Korg Kronos Tutorial: 13 MS-20 Patch Panel Programming (use the 1080p quality to read the screens)
This tutorial shows how to use the MS-20 Patch Panel, the common input and output connectors will be explained. The following patch sections are in the tutorial:
– AMS Source Output Connector
– Total Input Connector
– Frequency Input Connector
– High Pass Filter Input Connector
– Low Pass Filter Input Connector
– Noise Output Connector
– VCA Area
– Mixer Area
– Modulation Generator Area
– S&H area (with Clock source)
– Feedback routings
At the end of the video there are several examples of common patch panel routings to get you started.
Stupid clown jamming away on the KROSS
Video information (Googlish from Japanese):
Proud of the performance techniques transcendence H ZETT M “genius piano magician mystery” is, run down the latest workstation KORG, the KROSS!
H ZETT M, who was in charge of composer / music demo song 4th track mounted on KROSS body to be released in late June of “PLAY and GO!” Is, attack the head office showroom of Korg what. By the hand of H ZETT ISM (H. Georgette ism), pattern of performance there was recorded in “PLAY and GO!” Was sublimated to the wonderful video work this time following the promotion video of PS60. By H ZETT M is and also considering KROSS use in the stage of their own, it might co-star both be seen in front of in the near future.
Rich Formidoni from Korg demonstrates the Kronos X
With the X Korg have kept the same physical design (with the addition of an X next to Kronos logo) but under the bonnet you have 2GB of available sampling RAM (3GB total) and a doubled SSD capacity of 62 GB for massive sound library expansions. Of course the Korg Kronos X also comes preloaded with the latest operating system, Kronos OS v2.0.
In addition to these extras taking it to the next level everything that made the original such an incredibly powerful live performance and production synthesiser is still in place with the Korg Kronos X.
Each of the nine sound engines that have been crammed into the Korg Kronos X could actually be a standalone product. Everything is there from classic instruments to unique sounds; each with their own set of parameters and functions.
Here’s what you’re getting: SGX-1 Premium Piano, EP-1 MDS Electric Piano, CX-3 Tonewheel Organ, HD-1 High Definition Synthesizer, AL-1 Analog Synthesizer, MS-20EX Legacy Analog Collection, PolysixEX Legacy Analog Collection, MOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer, STR-1 Plucked String Synthesizer.
Korg’s new Kross Music Workstation is the go-anywhere, do-anything keyboard that lets you make music wherever you are. There’s a huge collection of sounds and effects at your fingertips, plus a 16-track sequencer that lets you instantly record your ideas. Quickly make beats with drum-machine-style editing, and lay down vocals with a built-in stereo audio recorder. When it’s time to move, toss in 6 AA batteries, grab the carrying handle, and Kross goes where you do. Affordable and versatile, Kross is available with either 61 full-size semi-weighted keys or 88 fully-weighted piano keys.
MESSE13: Korg Kross First Look We managed to get walk through of the new workstation
In this first part of our five-part video manual, you’ll learn all about the controls and connections on Korg’s Kross Music Workstation. If you’re new to Kross, or just want to know how it’s laid out, start here.
For more information, please visit korg.com/kross
This is a preview of one of the new things in firmware version 1.10 for the PX-5S. Included in the update are a variety of additional synth waveforms that when combined can create some incredibly lush and powerful sounds. This is a single “Hex Layer” tone on the PX-5S.
About the PRIVIA:
The new Privia PX-5S redefines the stage piano category with unprecedented sound quality and performance features in a lightweight design that is supremely portable. Featuring tone editing, insert effects, MIDI controller capabilities, an 88 Key, Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II Keyboard and weighing only 24 lbs., the Privia PX-5S is ready to take stage. At the heart of the PX-5S Stage Piano is Casio’s proprietary AiR sound source which provides incredible realism, detail and expression for grand piano sounds. In the PX-5S, the power of AiR has been expanded to provide stunning fidelity and control over other instrument tones and effects with 256 notes of polyphony.
All the details below:
❐ Download Demo Version : http://bit.ly/uvx-3p-demo-version
❐ Demo Installation Guide : http://bit.ly/uvx-3p-demo-readme
❐ Buy UVX-3P : http://bit.ly/uvx-3p
Special introductory price : $79 instead of $99
❐ UVI Official Blog : http://blog.uvi.net
UVI introduces UVX-3P, a superb instrument at an outstanding price, $79 (introductory price — instead of $99). Inspired by the Roland JX-3P.
In 1983, Roland introduced one of the first affordable analog synths, the JX-3P. The JX-3P signaled a shift away from control dense synths like the JUNO and JUPITER series for a less intimidating, more entry-level aesthetic aimed at players who wanted the Roland sound without being distracted by a slew of controls.
That said the JX-3P was in no way technically inferior, offering many of the same components as its more expensive siblings‚ it even boasted dual DCO’s per-voice compared to a single in the JUNO series making it somewhat of a sleeper powerhouse.
Not as pervasive as the JUNO series, the JX-3P was still a very capable and expressive instrument used by many well known pop acts such as Stevie Nicks, Vince Clark and The Cure as well as electronica pioneers Orbital and The Future Sound of London.
UVX-3P was developed with the same care and thoroughness as our other Vintage series instruments. A JX-3P was fully restored to factory spec, programmed by members of our sound design team and deeply multi-sampled, capturing samples both dry and with the built-in analog chorus enabled. Great care was taken to capture a wide range of the sonic capabilities of this synth, giving you 160+ presets in all.
Explore the included sounds or design your own patches from scratch through an immaculately prepared UI. Take your sound design even further with the wide range of effects available in the industry leading UVI Engine.
With the free UVI Workstation 2.0.9 (required version), UVX-3P can work:
• as a stand-alone instrument, compatible with Mac & PC
• as a VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and MAS plug-in.
With MachFive 3 — make the most of all editing features included!
* Roland, JUNO, JUPITER and JX-3P are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated, endorsed, connected or sponsored in any way to this video, UVI website or any of our affiliate sites ; therefore do not be confused between UVI and these brands.
** iLok required
Tricks and Tweaks for Effects and Synth Sound Modifications!
PART 1. [SYNTH BRASS] (00:00 – )
PART 2. [MODIFY “SYNTH BASS” TB-303 at the end] (02:18 – )
PART 3. [SYNTH BASS] (03:36 – )
PART 4. [ORGAN] (07:42 – )
PART 5 [CELESTA] (11:29 – )
Performed by Peter Schreurs from Belgium and filmed in Japan
Travel-ready, affordable, and outfitted with top-level Roland sounds, the V-Combo VR-09 is the ideal all-in-one solution for performing keyboard players. Dedicated piano, organ, and synth sound engines—organized in three intuitive blocks on the front panel—provide all the essential tones you need, right under your fingertips. The powerful real-time controls give you maximum expression on stage, with nine sliders for tone shaping and a large array of knobs and buttons for tweaking the seven simultaneous effects and various parameters. Other great features include an onboard looper, a drum section stocked with a library of rhythms for practice and jamming, and more. With its versatile sound selection, inspiring operation, and smart user interface, the V-Combo VR-09 is a dream come true for gigging musicians.
- Professional keyboard with instant-access operation for performing musicians
- Light and mobile; battery or AC power
- Pro-quality acoustic and electric pianos, including grand piano with 88-note stereo multi-sampling
- SuperNATURAL-powered Virtual Tone Wheel organ with nine harmonic bars, plus newly developed transistor-type ‘60s organ tone
- Wide range of synth tones, from vintage classics to modern essentials
- Seven simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Looper and built-in rhythm patterns; WAV/MP3/SMF song playback via optional USB memory
- Free VR-09 Editor app available for iPad
Long-time Korg endorsee Derek Sherinian (Black Country Communion, Dream Theater) performs at Korg’s Winter NAMM 2013 booth, showing off the Kronos Music Workstation along with the all-new KingKORG analog modeling synthesizer. For more information about the instruments, please visit www.korg.com/kingKORG and www.korg.com/kronos. For info on Derek, please visit www.dereksherinian.com.
In this video, Sergio Terranova Junior, one of the Brazilian musicians, is speaking with his musician friend that is living in California, USA. Sergio’s friend asked him if he will go to the NAMM show in Anaheim during their conversation. Sergio said to his friend that he will not go there this time because there will be nothing interesting to him to visit. After that, his friend asked about his setup, and he showed his home studio with the JP-80, INTEGRA-7 and the Roland’s legend, SH-1000 ! And, He asked his friend why he needed a new keyboard. His friend said that he must come because Roland will launch new cool instruments. And, in the end, his friend told him that he must review his concepts…