Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in CD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Short demo of the brand new Micrologue synth in Cubasis 1.5 update
Micrologue looks nice! Here’s what’s in the update:
- Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer incl. 50 factory presets
- 16 Allen Morgan Signature drum kits incl. 80 MIDI loops
- Open/close hi-hat problem solved
- Instrument track freeze for internal instruments
- Instrument rack to load and edit Cubasis’ instruments
- Modulation wheel support for Micrologue synth
Arpeggionome Pro is a new musical instrument for controlling arpeggios with the touch of a finger. This video shows Arpeggionome Pro controlling Nave (via Virtual MIDI), and recorded by Cubasis (via Audiobus). Additionally, Arpeggionome Pro has the iPad’s accelerometer mapped to control MIDI Note Velocity and Nave’s filter’s cutoff frequency.
A quick demo of recording Audio into Cubasis using Audiobus. In this video Ryan Hemeon has downloaded the master tracks to a Nine Inch Nails song (Wish from the Broken Album) and opened them in Cubasis..
“I remove the guitar from the song and record my own using the Apogee Jam, Ampkit and Audiobus. After recording I play the song through, add a few FX and mess with the mixer a tiny bit.
I used ‘picture in picture’ so you can see me playing the guitar as well. I will doing more PiP videos from now on. I liked how it turned out.
Expect some more Cubasis tutorials soon. They are on their way!”
A tutorial showing how to mix a track in Cubasis and Audiobus..also adding some instruments and work inside Audiobus with Guitarism.
A demo and tutorial of using the Behringer UCA222 with an iPad 2 to record external audio into Cubasis and Audiobus..In this manic video I record VST’s, a guitar, bass, and a synth live into Cubasis from start to finish including some problems we all encounter..but the Behringer UCA222 performs perfectly and so does Cubasis and Audiobus
A demo, sound test and intergration with Audiobus and Cubasis for the excellent MiniSynth 2 from Yonac. A new version of their classic Minisynth from 2008..look how far we have come..
Just a quick video on how to crreate cool drum and bass beats with iOS apps. Drums: GlitchBreaks and DM1, Bass: Magellan (2 instances), FX – Animoog, DAW – Cubasis.
iPad mini is used. The sound of animoog is sent to CUBASIS through LIVE FX. AudioBus is convenient. It is splendid.
In this video tutorials Steinberg shows you how to use Cubasis.
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. You can also open your Cubasis projects in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depending on the device used)
- Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
- Mixer with over 10 effect processors (insert and send effects)
- Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
- Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy & email
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Sequence other Core MIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
- Import audio from your iTunes music library or using iTunes filesharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
Tutorial on how to use Cubasis with GarageBand and FL Studio instuments. Take the best from all your app.
Download Cubasis from AppStore – goo.gl/Zq89a
Read iPad DAW’s Overview – goo.gl/ZMmis
Find more on ipadmusic.com