For additional updates go here:
Here’s a 12 part video series featuring the new product from Image Line (FL Studio) – Sakura
“Image-Line brings you ‘Sakura’, the string physical modelling instrument, to express the delicacy and beauty of stringed sounds.”
Sakura can reproduce the delicate pluck of a single string, a violins bowing or the sonorous resonance of a grand piano. Most importantly, the curious musician can take control of every aspect of the simulation to create fantastic instruments. Ever wanted to know what a 20 foot guitar sounded like? Or a bowed piano? Now you can find out, Sakura opens up a world of string modelling possibilities, why not download the Sakura demo and try it for yourself. The Sakurazensen is coming, be there to experience it.
Music FL Studio track from Sonic Coils. An early mix of a new track using FL Studio as DAW. Instruments used in putting track together: Native Instruments Kore 2, Maschine, Korg M1 and Wavestation.
Image Line has released Deckadance Mobile for the iPad:
Load music from your iTunes library and mix, scratch or loop up a storm.
When you are ready to kick back, use the automix feature and let Deckadance mix up your playlists for you.
- Beat detection and autosync – Tap the SYNC button on a deck to sync its tempo to that of the opposite deck.
- Left / Right deck faders & Tempo control with nudge – Individual deck volume faders and X-fader.
- Cue points – Add up to 4 cue points per-track per-deck. Select CUES from the mode window. Tap Rec and a cue memory slot to save the current playback cursor position. Alternatively, with the track stopped press the CUE button to set a cue point. When playing the CUE button jumps back to the cue point and pauses.
- Automix – Select the AUTOMIX tab and music source to hear your selected music automixed.
- Equalizer – From the EQ mode window adjust Low, Mid and High equalization.
- Waveform view – Inspect beat alignment from the WAV mode window.
- Loop – After Deckadance mobile automatically detects the beat, from the mode window select 32 to 1/32nd beat loops and tap the Loop button on the deck to engage.
- Sampler – 5 assignable sampler slots per deck. Play from included sample libraries from the mode window.
- Play effects – From the mode window hold Stutter, Turntable, Censor, Break or (back)Spin to add the effect.
- X/Y effects – From the FX tab choose Ring-Mod, Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass or Tap-Delay effects and control them from the X/Y pad.
Deckadance Mobile is $3.99 in the App Store.
Get the projects here – http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?p=682966#p682966
More info here – http://www.image-line.com/documents/synthmaker.html
FL SynthMaker is an audio programming application that is used to create virtual instruments, effects & controller plugins without the need to write programming code. The plugins you create in SynthMaker can be used in FL Studio in ‘FL Studio native’ format and projects can be shared with other SynthMaker users.
SynthMaker Manual – http://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp/html/SynthMakerUserGuide.pdf
FL SynthMaker Manual Supplement – http://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp/html/FLSynthMaker.pdf
Learn more – http://www.image-line.com/documents/synthmaker.html
FL SynthMaker 2, included FREE with FL Studio Producer Edition, is an audio programming application that is used to create virtual instruments and effects without the need to write basic code. The instruments and effects you create in SynthMaker can be used in FL Studio as ‘native’ plugins and shared with other SynthMaker users. FL Synthmaker 2 loads all Synthmaker 2 projects from the stand-alone version.
Music ‘Earth’ used with permission – Toby Emerson & Tom Day
Apart from the stupid synthetic voice in the beginning of this video, the demo is pretty cool
In this demo, you will see that while playing an arpeggiator in FL studio, the parameters of the Xpander can be changed on the expander itself, with the keyboard controller, or directly on the touch screen. Whatever the input mode is, everything is synchronized.
Xplorer is more that an simple editor, it can acts as a real time controller too.
Enjoy the demo !
More info, technical specification, buy link: http://xplorer-editor.com
FL Studio Mobile – http://www.image-line.com/documents/flstudiomobile.html
A demo of the new features and functions in the mobile version of FL Studio
SimSynth Live captures the big multi-oscillator sound of a MiniMoog, and combines it with the warm, fat sound of Oberheim style SVF filters.
The result? Rich strings, wall to wall brass, and fat punchy basses. And we haven’t forgotten techno sounds either. SimSynth Live uses a filter technique that gives the EMPH knob a sound you can crank.
3 oscillators, each with a dual (warm) mode effectively making 6 oscillators
A dual SVF filter that programs like an old Oberheim SEM, (lets you mix lowpass, bandpass, and highpass)
Two discrete envelopes and an LFO.Stereo chorus effect, (in case 6 oscillators aren’t warm enough)
Studio quality alias free rendering
FX Panel with EQ, Reverb, Phaser & Delay
FL Studio & VSTi versions included