Soundcells has announced Antidote Signature, a ReFill for the Antidote Rack Extension by Synapse Audio.
Antidote Signature for Reason 6.5 and up is based on the Antidote Rack Extension from Synapse Audio – a synthesizer that offers a powerful architecture to produce more than mere ‘bread and butter‘ sounds, combined with a clear and logical user interface. Thanks to its high quality oscillators and the zero-latency filter design – among some other great features -, the user can be sure always to get a very clear and powerful sound out of Antidote.
The Antidote Signature ReFill is an impressive proof of this, and it brings highly playable and great sounding patches to the user´s hand. It´s not genre-specific, so Wurlitzer-like pianos, modern screaming but also classic hardware-like leads, punching basses, warm & rich pads and surprising textures emphasize why this little gem should be part of everybody´s portfolio…
Antidote Signature features
- 70 Combinator patches.
- 100 Antidote patches: Atmos & Textures, Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, Rhythmic, SFX.
- Well programmed mod matrix assignments.
- Well balanced volume settings & carefully assigned modwheel and combinator buttons and knobs.
The ReFill is available to purchase for 8.90 EUR (requires Synapse-Audio Antidote RE, not included).
Soundcells has a new release out called “WaveDrummin v2″ – which is not just another percussion ReFill.
By finding a whole new continent Columbus redrew the map of our planet. Now it´s your turn to do so. By making use of this ReFill you can combine enchanting and haunting rhythms coming from all continents, maybe even from other planets as well as Wavedrummin opens doors to percussive bliss that have never been opened before. At the studio in Central Europe Soundcells recorded their favorite hits and bits coming from the Wavedrum by Korg and – since version 2 – the incredible Impaktor by BeepStreet. The result has become this ReFill – a work of art, a tool that lets you draw your own restyled map of our precious planet.
Realism vs mixability
Lots of samples taken from acoustic, real percussion instruments have the tendency to sound kind of dull in your mixes. The power of their sound often gets mudded by the rest of your instruments. With this in mind all loops and samples are processed in such a way that the sounds will always sit conveniently in your mixes. Their impact and power will never get lost. Another point that needs to be highlighted is this special stereo knob coming with lots of combinators that works wonders for the mixability of our loops. Check it out!
The sounds of this percussion library are as authentic as you wish and at the same time they can be as electronic as you wish. There is no limit to their sonic possibilities. So whether you are a dance producer druling over techno or electro beats or you are a vegetarian ethno guru spiritualist… WaveDrummin will help you getting there. Check out the demos!
Version 2 is stuffed with 33 new Impaktor rex loops, new combinator patches, new Kong kits and more…
WaveDrummin v2 Contents:
• 150 combinator patches stuffed with inspiring new energy (35 new ones since version 2).
• 143 rex loops that range from authentically acoustic to crazy electronic stuff, 20 Kong kits, 20 NNXT patches and 7 Redrum kits.
• 210 single hits to build your own kits from.
• Recorded impact noises coming from Brushes, Rods, Sticks and Fingers to add extra realism to the loops. The combinators carry knobs to control their volumes.
• All single loops and samples are included into this download in Rex and Wave format.
By purchasing this pack you are not restricted to Reason only. However there is a lot more magic to be found within the ReFill.
A web address to link to for more info and many “WaveDrummin v2″ only MP3s:
In modern molecular biology, the genome is the entirety of an organism´s hereditary information. It is encoded either in DNA or in case of this fine ReFill it´s the AMIGA1200 encoded in Reason´s NNXT samples. The AMIGA1200 with it´s 8-bit Paula chip was extremely popular among producers all over the world in the early nineties. “Digital Genome” picks up the thread where Soundcells left with “bitBUMPER deluxe” with it´s funky, housy and spacy lo-fi character! Warm, gritty, sleezy, dangerous and nostalgic are the keywords. This ReFill can be used as a full workstation since everything the old Amiga had to offer is in there: basses, keys, lead synths, warm pads and enough drums and percussion to eat your heart out. And do not forget the wonderful FX section. The 200+ Genome combinators are conveniently built up with the right button functionality. Version 3 adds 25 new combinator patches, new NNXT patches as well as revised backdrops…
‘Digital Genome v3‘ Contents:
• 203 combinator patches in 6 folders, great for many different styles of music.
> 36 Basses
> 28 SFX
> 43 Keys
> 18 Leads
> 27 Misc
> 51 Pads
• 208 NNXT patches containing the basic sounds which were used for the combinators.
• 230 original AMIGA1200 samples, 178 MB uncompressed.
• 21 fresh and great useable rex loops.
The original Polysix, introduced in 1981, was a big success because of its warm sound character (as well as other features, of course) – and the same applies to the Polysix Rack Extension. Despite this synth`s quite simple architecture, the Polysix is capable of producing wonderful warm sounding pads, very responsive keys, but also super-dry and fat basses. This Polysix-based ReFill is a proof of this, and it is pure fun to use the 70+ combinators. These combinators, based on 40+ new Polysix patches (and a handful others for Reason´s own synths) are sitting extremly well in any mix. Using all the modularity Reason has to offer, this ReFill will please you with really nice retro but also many modern sounds. No matter your preference – the patches will always do a great job in your tracks.
Further the modwheel & the combinator buttons and knobs are carefully assigned to allow dramatic and effective changes to the default sounds you´ll be hearing initially.
PolysixRE ReFill Contents:
• 72 combinator patches – from retro to modern.
• 45 new Polysix patches containing the basic patches which were used to build combinators.
• Carefully assigned modwheel & combinator button and knobs.
• CPU-friendly and fast loading patches.
Price per Unit is 7,90 ,- EUR
Soundcells is a long time provider of high quality refills for the Propellerhead Reason DAW, to know more about Soundcells you may want to check out our previous interview with the guy behnd it all – right here >>
“Afterglow v3″ – the ultimate atmospheric resource ReFill for trance producers, jungle heads and ambient artists. It’s analog, it’s digital, it’s tender and raw, glitchy at times but above this all: Extremely Atmospheric !
All sounds have been meticulously designed to be combined with eachother in the exact way the user would like it to be heard. Get great malstroem-, suprising subtractor- and fantastic thor patches, furthermore 280 samples from analog and digital gear, physical modeling synths and also field recordings.
Version 3 adds 25 inspiring combinator patches mainly based on the new field recordings which are included in this version (the patch name addition “v3″ makes clear which patches are the new ones).
• 279 combinator patches in 6 folders: Atmospheres & Textures, FX Style, Keys, Miscellaneous, Pads, Rhythmic.
• 120+ NNXT patches, 60+ Malström patches, 50+ Thor patches and 15 Subtractor patches.
• 11 great demo tracks included.
“Boost 309 v4″ is based on the complete sample set of the vintage, lo-fi but charmingly sounding machine Rave-o-lution 309 by a company named Quasimidi. Soundcells has created 100 brand new combinator drum machines for you with these samples.
It all ranges from the old original 309 thing to amazing and unique patches that could have never been created within the 309 itself. Besides cool beats and complex, crazy rhythms Boost 309 will offer the user even more! Version 4 is an awesome update which adds 20 combinator patches: 5 combinator drum machines (plus their 5 shuffled counterparts) & 10 great playable combinator synth patches. Not to forget about the new Kong & ReDrum kits..
Boost 309 version 4 Contents:
• 230 combinator patches in 4 folders: Bass, Leads, Pads, Polyphone Synths.
• 100+ NNXT patches, 20 Kong kits, 26 ReDrum kits and over 300 samples from the original 309.
• 60+ rex loops making use of the “Boost 309″ drum machines as also the original machine.
• 5 tracks in RNS format – inspiring with highly ‘tutorialesque’ value.
Offering price per Unit is 19.90 ,- EUR (normally 29,90 ,- EUR)
Soundcells latest version of Salad Bar showcases a magnificent collection of Reason patches brought together in this ever growing ReFill.
They say that with the coming of Nordic Red it was clear that it wouldn´t take very long for the Salad Bar ReFill to get its latest update and that Version 7 is filled with 20 awesome Nordic Red patches as well as 15 exclusive Salad Bar only ones (111 SB-exclusives in total now).
Soundcells told us, “With its nearly 340 combinators this Reason 6 ReFill is stronger than ever before. Apart from that it´s a real bargain and must-have for the user and an excellent ambassador for Soundcells. Salad Bar’s patches will cover all kinds of music styles showing you the very best Soundcells has to offer. It’s a great ReFill to get to know Soundcells’ work, introducing you to their signature dimension in designing sound.”
Salad Bar v7 Contents:
- 332 combinator patches in 8 folders: Atmospheres & Textures, Bass, Keys, Leads, Miscellaneous, Pads, Rhythmic, SaladBar_exclusive (currently 111 ‘Salad Bar Only’ ones).
- 391 well balanced patches for Thor, Malstroem, Subtractor, NNXT and ReDrum and also 60 rex loops.
- The modules folder contains the basic synth and NNXT patches which were used for the combinator sounds.
- 8 tracks in RNS format – inspiring with highl ‘tutorialesque’ value.
Pricing and Availability:
Here’s some info on SoundCells’ latest release – Simple Sampling is an awesome ReFill which is your best friend
If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples. Patches are super-fast laoding, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro‘ character. Using Simple Sampling means that you will surprised by fat basses, great playable and funky keys, super-deep atmospheric textures, ‘simple‘ pianos full of character and huge pads – stunning quality in every aspect!
And lets not forget about the note-by-note sampled Stylophone…(the ‘Stylofunk‘ mp3 track on the product page is – apart from the drumloop – entirely based on stylophone samples)
Version 3 is an awesome update which adds 25 new combinator patches based on lots of new samples, and includes 9 great demo tracks.
Simple Sampling v3 Contents:
• 151 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
• A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
• ‘Simple Samples‘ coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, Kawai K5000…
• The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
• 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.
• 9 great demo tracks included.
More info and many ‘Simple Sampling‘ only MP3s:
“Greenhouse v2″ Contents:
• 159 combinator patches full of the typical and widely acclaimed Synplant character.
• 850 Synplant samples, 830 MB uncompressed.