Trans Computer Maschine is a semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer. Modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Sawtooth-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
Color adjustable Noise Generator.
3 mode Ring Modulator.
Selectable 2/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
HP Filter with bus selection.
2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
Unique Sequencer features like ‘skip’ and ‘set’ can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
Inter-patch Sequencer pattern ‘Copy/Paste’ feature.
Fully MIDI controllable.
Fully VST automatable.
– Added ‘Drift’ control for subtle analogue detuning adjustment.
– Added ‘Noise Colour’ modulation from multiple sources.
– Added routing to use ‘S/H Mixer’ as OSC3 ‘Minimoog modulator’.
– Extended Envelopes ‘Attack’ range to 200µs.
– Fixed/added Oscillators self-modulation via ‘S/H Mixer’.
– Improved Amplifier featuring light distortion with clipping indicator.
– Remodelled Low Pass Filter feat. 3 modes with resonance ‘Bass Recover’.
– Remodelled Oscillators feat. accurate upper harmonics and isolated phase.
– Remodelled Ring Modulator featuring true Odyssey behaviour.
Eowave crew is proud to announce the release of the Spatiolab Capsule TITAN, also available in individual modules. Because Titan has a thick atmosphere able to carry sound waves, the moon is a noisy place…
For a long time, we’ve imagined the music of the space to be a sweet song of gods, crystalline magical sounds. And we thought that the space was a silent place, cold and empty. Since 2004, the Cassini-Huygens mission has recorded some sounds of the space, different from everything we’d imagined before, shock of particles launched in the space at a prodigious speed, a deep chaos, unexpected, which the ESA/NASA has sometimes called « alien sounds »… The Cassini-Huygens mission started the exploration of Titan in 2007.
Since 2000, Eowave designs instruments for electronic music. The Titan Capsule is a fascinating and immersive experimentation mixing space mysteries and music. It will make you explore sound dimensions that are still unknown.
Titan has a very thick atmosphere able to carry sound waves. With the Capsule TITAN, we’ll get onboard to explore how the sound goes across Titan orange thick atmosphere. In a way, the Capsule Titan is a simulation station able to reproduce the journey of the sound waves crossing Titan’s atmosphere and offer the possibility to modulate parameters like the thickness of the haze, the ionisation of the magnetosphere, Titan’s magnetic glow, or low frequency zones.
Price : 699 euros incl VAT / 549 euros (without case, no MIDI interface, no patch cables, no PSU).
Virtual ANS is a software simulator of the unique Russian synthesizer ANS – photoelectronic microtonal/spectral musical instrument created by Russian engineer Evgeny Murzin from 1938 to 1958.
The app is cross-platform and available for iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and OSX.
More info: http://warmplace.ru/soft/ans
Quick look at this Wine Glass synth
Dan-D shows us some really quick tips to get around Cyclop!
Cyclop has landed. A powerful monster that has grown out of all the sounds in the universe. And with it comes bass – lots of it. Synthesis in its purest form. Spectral, digital, or fat analog. Use your own samples as a wavetable, throw effect sequencer orgies, drop on filters and make wobble basses never heard before. Cyclop is here to create new sound. Wrap your bass around your drums like melted sugar around a hot chili pepper. Cyclop is monophic and it will blow your mind. Wobble bass? Dubstep? Do something completely new!
New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob.
FX-Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob.
6 Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor
10 state of the art Filter types, plus vowel mode.
Routing Module for Synth / Filter patching, including Overdrive.
Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow.
Recommended by BoysNoize, Skrillex, Peaches, Modeselektor, SiriusMo, Mouse on Mars, Biohazard.
Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists.
Cyclop comes as standalone application and VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
The new synthesizer from Intelligent Gadget. Uber Synth: a polyphonic multi-timbral FM synthesizer. Its particularity is that you will be able to map any number of preset or custom sound patches to different positions on the keyboard. Note that the underlying sound engine is the same polyphonic triple-oscillator cross-modulated FM synthesizer used in the xMod. Uber Synth is Core MIDI compatible and supports MIDIRTP for wireless control. My conclusion: I really love when a developer finds a new (good) idea… And here we have one… To be able to map any preset so easily and fast on your keyboard. Great! A Killer Synthesizer!
A demo of this synth sequencer called ZMors made by Sven Braun..A clever little app that lets you control and loop your own sounds or use the built in presets.
zMors is a 4 Layer iPad synthesizer with build in sequencer
– Audio engine use 32Bit float per sample
– Vector based oscillators with touch edit
– Audiobus support
– Midi, Clock, MTC input
– 8 Oscillators
– 4 AMP envelopes
– 4 LFOs with FM,AM,Filter and oscillator mix
– LFO beat or key sync
– 4 Filters (HP,BP,LP)
– Reverb and delay sends
– Sequencer unit
Prysm Audio has released Monosc, a free VST synth for Windows.
- One oscillator (Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square).
- Unison, from 1 to 16 voices.
- Unique filter with 4 filter types.
- Polyphony (Monophonic Portamento)
Gestrument in action, details below:
Preparation for this piece involved sorting through lots of soundfont sample sets, or fashioning new sets to import into the iPad generative sampler and touch performance tool, Gestrument. (gestrument.se/) I selected eight different sample sets and fired up Audiobus on iPad 3, plugged in the excellent new reverb AUFX:Space, piped output to Audioshare, and linked the output to Logic on a laptop.
Gestrument tip: arrange your samples in a hierarchy so it is easy to distinguish between ‘beds’ and ‘stabs’ and ‘fx.’
For me, this allows me to toggle through the main sonic content and what I think of as secondary ‘commentary.’
I pick up a feel for the generative pace of the performance and then respond intuitively. In this instance the BPM is 10, GLIDE is set to slowest, and, HOLD and CONTINUOUS PULSE is set to [on]
(Please comment on the blog and ask questions if you have any – nogutsnoglorystudios.squareone-learning.com/)
UVI has released WaveRunner, a library of seven hybrid instruments inspired by synths, drum machines and rare prototypes of esteemed German heritage.
WaveRunner presents you with a collection of authentic and fascinating sounds from over 30 years of wavetable synthesis. Everything from the raw and strident origins to the wild evolving tones of more modern, full-featured machines.
Each system addressed was serviced, meticulously multi-sampled and artfully designed into seven unique hybrid instruments driven by over 30,000 samples.
- WaveRunner 360: Based on a very old and quite rare machine, WaveRunner 360 delivers a raw and lo-fi sound.
- WaveRunner Terminal D: Including sounds from vintage prototype drum modules, synths and modern rack drum synths.
- WaveRunner Terminal U: Built on a generous collection of sounds from the entire range.
- WaveRunner 2.0: Based on the original German blue.
- WaveRunner 2.3: Similar to the 2.0 but with a distinctly different flavor, WaveRunner 2.3 is built on the upgraded German classic and its loquacious programming pal.
- WaveRunner Orange: Based on the modern flagship wavetable synthesizers famed in the 90′s and 00′s.
- WaveRunner X: An collection of raw waves harvested from the entire range of machines come together in this fresh and powerful dual-layer subtractive synth; capable of deep, modulating ambiances, brutal basses and uncanny leads.
The WaveRunner library for UVI and MachFive is available to purchase for $299 USD.