Terry is joined by OMD in the studio to play live.
- Enola Gay
Available since: Monday
4 weeks left to listen
Sky White Tiger x MiniNova
Visit here for more details: http://novationmusic.com/mininova
~ LIKE our video and click ‘show more’ for additional information.
Music: ‘Common’ by Sky White Tiger.
All synth, bass and vocoder parts recorded using MiniNova.
Check out these other MiniNova videos:
Dorian Concept x MiniNova: http://youtu.be/9dZWJFKyUSc
MiniNova performance: http://youtu.be/uvDfHhuFF5w
Artist first look: http://youtu.be/m7fJ7nUWPkU
Vocoder and VocalTune™: http://youtu.be/IAgANvgD4KE
MiniNova is a compact, super-cool performance synth with the same sound engine as its big brother: the UltraNova. It comes with 256 incredible onboard sounds which you can tweak with 5 knobs, or totally warp with 8 ‘animate’ buttons. MiniNova also has an onboard VocalTune™ effect as well as a classic vocoder so you can recreate iconic vocal sounds from Hip Hop, Urban and electronic music.
Novation MiniNova key features:
• Hugely powerful micro synthesizer with UltraNova’s sound engine
• Brand new VocalTune™ and classic vocoder effects
• Live synth: tweak and warp your sounds in realtime
• 256 awesome onboard sounds – instantly searchable
• Layer up to 5 effects per voice
• Comes with editing software and a software patch librarian
• Run guitars and other instruments through the vocoder, VocalTune™ and effects
• 37 key controller keyboard with MIDI I/O
For more videos subscribe to our YouTube channel here:
Swedish folk artist Kristian Matsson, aka The Tallest Man on Earth, stepped into the Moog Sound Lab along with Strands of Oaks to reinvent the title track from his 2012 album There’s No Leaving Now. Matsson trades the solo piano of the original song for the infinite sustain of the Moog Guitar which he plays through an MF-103 12-Stage Phaser and an MF-104Z Analog Delay. In a rare moment of collaboration Strands of Oaks’ Timothy Showalter accompanies Matsson on a Minimoog Voyager while drummer Chris Ward uses a Trap-Kat midi controller to trigger the percussive sounds of three Rack Mount Voyagers.
Watch Moog Sound Lab Season 3 as it debuts at: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/
See more of the Moog Sound Lab series at: http://www.moogsoundlab.com
Visit The Tallest Man on Earth at: http://www.thetallestmanonearth.com/
Jimmy Kimmel Live – Depeche Mode Performs “Soothe My Soul” on the Sony Outdoor Stage
Jimmy Kimmel Live’s YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV show on ABC.
Subscribe for clips from the monologue, the interviews, and musical performances every day of the week. Watch your
favorites parts again, or catch-up on any episodes you may have missed.
Background details below:
Get the full track @ https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/not…
OR share on your social networks and I’ll send you the track. (Message me for details)
Mark Mosher – Live Performance of “Stealth” at Future Fest at Vance Brand Civic Auditorium April 18, 2013
QuNeo is a different species of pad controller for electronic musicians, DJs, VJs and DIY hackers. While it covers all of the functionality of other pad controllers, QuNeo adds the power of touch recognition in other dimensions. QuNeo ships with presets, templates and scripts for popular music software including: Ableton Live, Serato Scratch Live, Traktor, Apple Logic Pro, Mixxx, Reason, Battery, BeatMaker for iPad, and Korg iMS-20 for iPad.
Big thanks to the artists featured in this video. In order of appearance:
1. Coda in Blue: www.codainblue.com and www.soundcloud.com/coda-in-blue
2. Tondal: soundcloud.com/tondalofficial
3. Amy Knoles: amyknoles.org
4. Gaz Williams: www.songsurgeon.co.uk Gaz is the co-presenter of Sonicstate.com’s Sonic Touch program, and is currently on world tour playing bass with Karl Hyde (Underworld).
5. Capcom (Adriano Clemente): adrianoclemente.com
6. Infinite Sinewave: www.youtube.com/user/infinitesinewave and www.facebook.com/InfiniteSinewave
7. Josh Bess: joshbess.net
8. Electro Khaki: soundcloud.com/khakimusic and facebook.com/pages/Electro-Khaki/3258476
Yesterday evening Depeche Mode performed live on the David Letterman show. For those who missed it last night, you can see a high quality video that got upped a few moments ago right after the jump or in the video player of our mobile app. But more alluring to the fans is probably the fact that the full concert was upped on Soundcloud as well.
The Depeche Mode ‘Live On Letterman’ webcast aired last night was recorded at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York and had the following track list:
- Should Be Higher
- Walking In My Shoes
- Barrel Of A Gun
- Personal Jesus
- Soft Touch/Raw Nerve
- Soothe My Soul
- Enjoy The Silence
For many this will be the first time they hear some more new material. Let us know what you think of it.
Note that the deluxe 2CD editions of the new Depeche Mode album are available now at dead cheap prices from Amazon DE ( http://fave.co/ZBjsmM ), Amazon UK ( http://fave.co/ZBjwTv ) and Amazon USA ( http://fave.co/X0hkRP ).
First in a series of Ableton Push performance videos. Featuring Brooklyn’s own Derek VanScoten aka D.V.S.*
Pierre Guilluy has released a new performance sampler for iOS, Protein Der Klang.
Protein Der Klang is designed to let you play, record and manipulate audio samples using an intuitive multi-touch interface. You can sample directly from the audio input or import via iTunes Sharing.
- Play with 12 simultaneous samples on the 3 coloured tracks.
- Scratch, revert, slice, pause, fade & resync up to 4 clips on each track.
- Play with an effect on each track & a master effect.
- 5 sound effects: Crusher, Repeater, Delay, Phaser, LP Filter.
- Import and export your samples and patches using iTunes Sharing.
- Record live loops from audio-input and internal mixer.
- Exclusive playback resync feature.
- BPM-synced clip trigger and playback & metronome.
- Smart controls for faster actions.
- Low latency audio engine.
- 4 fresh demo patches.
- 140+ audio samples included.
- Support for 16bit wav samples.
- Embedded user manual and feedback.
Protein Der Klang is available now for $4.99 in the App Store, for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.