Free Ableton Live Pack #70: Rusty Fender Rhodes Pack by AfroDJMac and Robert Chambers. This free Ableton Live Instrument Rack was created with samples from a Fender Rhodes electric piano.
Free Download @ http://bit.ly/freesynth70
Robert Chambers: http://soundcloud.com/robertchambers
Background information from Rheyne:
Download or stream the audio at SoundCloud: http://snd.sc/JOvWMs
A live looping improv jam with a Fender Rhodes, Moog Prodigy, and an Akai MPD26 controlling a custom kit in NI’s Kontakt. An iPod Touch is controlling the reverb mix on the Rhodes through Lemur, and the first loop from the Rhodes is recorded in Ableton’s looper controlled by a MIDI Fighter 3D. A Novation Launchpad is controlling the recording and playback of loops in Ableton Live. An MXR Wylde Overdrive is connected to the Rhodes. All audio is passed through a PreSonus 1818VSL connected to a Macbook Pro running Ableton Live.
All loops are recorded live.
A 1960s Space-Age/Lounge style song with Yamaha YPT-400, Moog Memorymoog, Synthesizers.com modular and Fender Stratocaster.
Lots of goodies in this one…you know what I mean when you watch it
Filmed and Directed by Amy Hobby.
Edited by Tony Zajkowski.
Over 20 different NYC female keyboardists playing vintage keyboards at Joe McGinty’s Carousel Studio in Brooklyn, NY.
Available on iTunes!
Kaia Wong (Mixel Pixel)
Kelly Rae Kerwin (Private Income)
Joanna Choy (Spray Paint Star)
Amy Merril (Mia Riddle)
Greta Gertler (The Universal Thump)
Anna Copa Cabanna
Rolyn Hu (True Primes)
Sondra Sun-Odeon (Silver Summit)
Michi Turner (Crash Diet Crew)
Katia Floreska (The Tall Pines)
Natalie Weiss (Unicornicopia, Camp Wanatachi)
Kelly Vaughn-Kauffman (Winstron Troy)
Yvette Perez (H*E*R)
Hula Hoop Harlot Melissa-Anne
Alix Brown (Golden Triangle)
Leah Cary (Girl Crisis)
Caitlin Jemison (Queen Of Sibyls)
Hammond M3 Organ
Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Keyboard
Steinway Upright Grand Piano
RMI Keyboard Computer
Baldwin Electric Harpsichord
Magical Musical Thing
Hohner Clavinet D6
Wurlitzer Electric Piano
Conn Electric Band
Farfisa Combo Compact
360 Systems Digital Keyboard
Moog Little Phatty
IK Multimedia has announced that its AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are now available for download from the iTunes App store.
Designed and developed in close cooperation with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, AmpliTube Fender™ is a full featured recording studio, guitar amp and FX rig offering the legendary Fender™ tone.
AmpliTube Fender features
- Real time guitar mobile multiFX + recording and practicing app.
- Full rig with 3 stompboxes (iPhone)/4 (iPad) + amp with effects + cabinet + mic.
- 6 Fender™ Stomps — Fender™ Phaser, Fender™ Blender™, Tape Delay, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter.
- 5 Fender™ Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™.
- 2 Microphone models, dynamic and condenser.
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to full 4 track (iPhone)/8 track (iPad) recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase.
- Import and play up to 50 songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer.
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender Mac/PC studio.
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songswithout affecting their pitch.
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly.
- Includes tuner and metronome.
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- FREE version also available – can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature.
- Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad app via in-app purchase.
The AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone and iPad are currently available from the iTunes App Store, and cost $14.99 USD / 11.99 EUR each. Free versions are also available for iPhone and iPad, both expandable with the individual amps and effects a-la-carte through in-app purchases.
The 4-track recorder and 8-track recorder with master effects’ sections on the iPhone and iPad cost $9.99 USD / 7.99 EUR and $14.99 USD / 11.99 EUR respectively as in-app purchases. AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad users are able to add AmpliTube Fender™ stomp box and amplifier models as individual in-app purchases for only $4.99 USD / 3.99 EUR per amp, $2.99 USD / 2.39 EUR per stomp box, or $14.99 USD / 11.99 EUR for the entire collection of models.
More information: IK Multimedia
After a number of other cool releases for the iPad, e.g. iMS20, here’s another one from Fender this time
IK Multimedia introduces AmpliTube® Fender™ for iPhone®, iPod touch and iPad: full featured tone guitar rig apps with built-in recording studios offering the legendary Fender tone designed and developed in close cooperation with Fender.
The AmpliTube Fender™ app, at its core, is all about pure Fender® tone. It was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender® to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop version of AmpliTube Fender™, the app offers 5 Fender® amp models — the ’65 Deluxe Reverb®, the Super-Sonic™, the ’65 Twin Reverb®, the ’59 Bassman® LTD and the Pro Junior™, and 6 Fender® stompbox models — Tape Delay, Compressor, the Blender™, Phaser, Overdrive and Noise Filter.
AmpliTube Fender™ features:
• Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
• Full rig with 3 stompboxes (iPhone)/4 (iPad) + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
• 6 Fender® Stomps — Fender® Phaser, Fender® Blender™, Tape Delay, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
• 5 Fender® Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb®, ’65 Twin Reverb®, ’59 Bassman® LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
• 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser
• Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to full 4 tracks (iPhone)/8 tracks (iPad) recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase
• Import and play up to 50 songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer
• Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender™ Mac/PC studio
• Slow down or speed up to tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
• 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
• Includes tuner/metronome
• Low-latency for real time playing
• FREE version also available – can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature
• Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad app via in-app purchase
Pricing and availability:
The AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone and iPad costs $14.99/ €11.99 each and will soon be available on the iTunes app store. A free version will also be available and will be expandable with individual amps and effects a-la-carte through in-app purchases. The 4 –Track recorder and 8-Track recorder with master effects section on iPhone and iPad cost $9.99/ €7.99 and $14.99/ €11.99 respectively as an inapp purchase.
AmpliTube 2 for iPhone or iPad users will be able to add AmpliTube Fender stomp box and amplifier models as individual in-app purchases for only $4.99/ €3.99 per amp, $2.99/ €2.39 per stomp box, or $14.99/ €11.99 for the entire bundle.
Available soon from the App Store. More info at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/…
Here’s a nice groove session with a Moog Prodigy, enjoy