Ever wanted to find out how to create that effective glitch bass sound in Massive, then check this tutorial out:
BASS SOUND DESIGN COURSE: http://vespers.ca/shop/lessons-and-workshops/audio-weapons-ableton-live-inter… How to make a glitch hop style bass patch in Native Instruments Massive synth using a saw wave oscillator, unisono detuning and pan spreading, bandpass and daft filters, macros, pitchbends, and filter frequency automation. Using Ableton Live as a host. Tutorial by Vespers, Certified Ableton Trainer.
DaSample has released Basslyne, a new Bass plugin VST instrument for Windows and Mac OS X dedicated to electronic music.
Now you can easily create and shape your sound. Instant access to different presets is quick and easy. The ability to use multiple oscillators allows Basslyne to produce powerful electronic and virtual analog-bass instruments.
- Powerfully simple interface.
- Stack Module synthesis.
- Easy To Use.
- Sophisticated EQ Overdrive.
- Advanced Automation.
- User friendly interface.
- Integrated, full-featured FX Racks.
- Expandable sound architecture.
- FM Oscillators.
Loopmasters has released Ital Tek – Bass Electronica, a collection of bass driven samples and electronica from Ital Tek, an influential and current producer from the bass and dubstep scenes.
From Punchy Dubstep Beats, Dub Tech Synths, Slow Breaks, Drum Machine Beats, Dissonant Bells, Distorted Sequences, Moody Strings, Live Beats, Dub Sirens Lazers and more – this is a fantastic and unique collection from a producer whom we consider to be on top of his game and creating an influential sound which transcends genres.
Bass Electronica from Ital Tek weighs in at 955MB and includes 465 24Bit Samples, including 228 Loops between 80 – 140 Bpm, and 236 One Shot Sounds. Also included are no less than 120 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are available to purchase separately.
Ital Tek – Bass Electronica is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP. The loops pack and single shot samples & sampler patches are also sold separately for £16.95 GBP each.
- 24Bit Qualty
- 42 Bass Loops
- 90 Synth Loops
- 96 Drum Loops
- 6 Bass Hits
- 2 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments
- 100 Drum Hits
- 9 Mutli Sampled Synth Instruments
- 40 Fx Shots
- 11 Synth Hits
- 21 Pad Sounds
- 242 Rex2 Files
- 120 Soft Sampler Patches For Kontakt, Halion, Nnxt, Exs24 and SFZ Formats
“Hello this is the Koe mini modular, this time making some percussive and weird sounds.
KOE synth voice and KONEKO midi to CV eurorack modules.”
“Hello, this is the Koe desktop mini modular from AtomoSynth, showing some bass and lead sounds.
Koe synth voice eurorack module and Koneko midi to CV interface module. UMX61 midi controller.”
This is the KOE module, it is japanese for “voice” because it is a complete synth voice in just one affordable module, it is 28 HP width and needs +/- 12V power.
One VCO with square and ramp wavefoms with depth and tune controls, tune control is a ten turn potentiometer which allows you easily set octave, tune and fine tune with
just one knob.
Noise sourse, it can be set to affect the VCO frequency or it can be mixed with the VCO and audio input.
One LFO with square and triangle waveforms is can be set to affect the VCO frequency or the Filter cut off, it also features an output jack.
High pass and Low pass vactrol based filter with cutoff and resonance/peak control, it also features an input jack to control the cut off frequency.
Two Envelope generators: EG1 with decay control which is set to affect the cut off frequency of the filter and EG2 with attack and release controls, set to affect the volume, it has an output jack and input jack for the incoming gate signal.
Also it features an audio input, it allows process any axternal audio signal with the filter and envelopes.
Propellerhead Software’s product specialist Mattias Häggström Gerdt shows you how to make a Bootsy Collins-style funky auto-wah effect for electric bass (but you can use it on anything, really!).
Link to download the featured patch this week (Reason 6 song file format): http://www.propellerheads.se/stuff/Andrew_Skelton-Fifth_house_bass_Twist.reason
This is a video demo of the Electro Bass MIDI loop pack by Audiovapor.
250 original, exclusive 16-step MIDI loops for electro, techno and house available for instant download for only $9.
In this video I use energyXT as my host sequencer but because these are MIDI loops they will work in all major DAWs (FL Studio, Logic, Sonar, Live, Reason, Cubase, etc.) My synthesizer in this demo is DUNE from Synapse Audio but any synth will work.
To download this MIDI pack go to my website: http://www.audiovapor.com/midi-sequences.html
Wide variety of keys and scales
All loops are exclusive to this product
Works in all DAWs that can import MIDI
Instant download after payment received
No filler! Each file has been carefully programmed by hand
Royalty-free to use in your own commercial or private compositions
WOK tells us that BassPlus is an enhancer for low frequencies that is intended for drums, but works on other signals too. It’s not a fixed EQ, but has a detector for lower frequencies and enhances them and/or adds a new subtone.
Adjusting the amount of bass frequencies as well as the extra bass volume and frequency is quick and easy, the plugin can even be used in the end mix.
Unlimited, free version. Made with Synthedit 1.1 (no multicore bug).
Pricing and Availability:
The Gear Fiend Presents: TR-909 Bass Drum Recorded Through 13 Distortion Units
1) Dunlop Fuzz Face
2) Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff with Top Boost
3) Maxon OD-9
4) Boss OS-2
5) Boss DS-1
6) Boss DS-2
7) Pro Co RAT
8) Tech 21 VT Bass
9) MXR Bass D.I. +
10) Electro-Harmonix English Muff’n
11) Moog Moogerfooger Lowpass Filter
12) Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
13) Elektron SidStation
SAMPLE PACK NOW AVAILABLE HERE:
Marc Adamo fires up Massive for another S2S video tutorial exclusive. Discover how to make off-the-wall evolving Neurofunk D&B basslines pioneered by TeeBee and Noisia.
A quick rundown of different sounds you can achieve with polychord’s synthesizers. We’re using the strum keys and making changes to the envelope, wave, cutoff & resonance, tremolo, and more.
Shoulda Woulda Coulda has released Polychord 2, a music app for the iPad.
Polychord is drums, bass, chords, and accompaniment all wrapped into one.
Simply press one of the chord circles and your on you’re way to writing a song. Drums and bass follow the chords automatically, but the coolest part is probably the strum keys on the right: simply swipe your finger over the yellow keys (or chrome keys in version 2) to strum a chord.
Changes in Polychord 2
- Record and share songs with SoundCloud.
- Sleek new UI made in collaboration with Jonas Eriksson.
- Palettes, so you can save your settings.
- Palette f-keys, for fast switching between palettes.
- Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle and Square Waves for each instrument. (We used an ‘analogue simulation’ technique for generating the synthesizer waves, which warms them up a bit.)
- Bitshift features for drums: full control over the reduction of bits / bitrate, allowing you to completely decimate the sound or just add a touch of noise.
- Basic low-pass filtering, resonance for each instrument.
- Tremolo Depth controls.
- Scale mode for the strum keys: rather than the strum keys playing the notes of the current chord, you can set them to numerous other scales.
- Arpeggiator based on time-signatures. Full control over the speed and count of the arpeggiator — allows you to mix a different time signature over the beat. Arpeggiator now has all of the same synth controls as the other instruments.
- The UI now highlights the last chord you pressed, rather than always highlighting the root-note.
- Octave control for every instrument.
- Precise BPM control, with text input.
- A global on/off switch for Auto Accompany.
- File manager for renaming/deleting/loading palettes, songs, etc.
- Pitch bending on strum keys (sends out MIDI too).
- Skins panel lets you switch back to the classic color scheme.
Polychord 2 is available to purchase for $9.99 USD.