Analog Player includes no less than 1,000 classic Arturia synthesizer sounds made from the company’s flagship software synthesizers (Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600 V, Jupiter 8V, and many others) that re-create the sounds and the look of classic hardware synthesizers. According to the maker, Analog Player’s straightforward editing functions give access to the most essential parameters, making sound design both easy and fun. In addition, its smart preset manager helps you find the sounds you want quickly, without having to waste time scrolling through endless menus.
The new release is fully compatible with major plugin formats (VST, Audio Units, and RTAS) and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP / Vista / 7. Analog Player not only integrates into all the major hosts and sequencers, but it can also be used in standalone mode and be controlled by a remote external MIDI keyboard with keys, knobs and faders, allowing you to make changes via a simple twist of a knob.
Artura Analog Player’s main features:
- 1,000 synthesizer sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, and Jupiter-8V)
- Smart preset manager allows you to fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument and by type (Bass, Pads, Leads, and so forth)
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets
- Straightforward editing with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: Cutoff and Resonance, Chorus and Delay mix, ADSR envelope
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP / Vista / 7 (VST, Audio Units, and RTAS)
- 4 Snapshots buttons let you store up to 4 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations, and more
- Integrated as a plugin within your sequencer or plays as a standalone software synthesizer
- Optimize your screen space — choose to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard
- Save and recall presets
- VST 2.4 / Cubase 5 ready
Analog Player is now available as a downloadable product for $99 (MSRP) from the Arturia online store. For more details, please visit arturia.com.
The ARP 2600 is a semi-modular analog subtractive audio synthesizer, designed by Alan R. Pearlman (and Dennis Colin), and manufactured by his company, ARP Instruments, Inc. Unlike other modular systems of the time, which required modules to be purchased individually and wired by the user, the 2600 was semi-modular with a fixed selection of basic synthesizer components internally pre-wired. The 2600 was thus ideal for musicians new to synthesis due to its ability to be operated either with or without patchcords, and was, upon its initial release, heavily marketed to high schools, universities, and other educational facilities.
Arturia has released The Player, its latest addition to the Analog Experience Series. The Player combines a dedicated controller-keyboard and a native software application in one package.
The software features 1000 Arturia synth sounds, made from the company’s flagship software synthesizers (Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600 V, Jupiter 8V…).
Arturia The Player Features:
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case.
- Full sized keys
- 25 semi-weighted keys with velocity response
- Works as a Universal 25-key MIDI keyboard
- New MIDI control center to set up midi integration with any external software or device
- 1000 synthesizer sounds
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, and type
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (VST, AU, RTAS).
Arturia The Player is available now, listing $169 /149€. Expect to pay around $150 for it.
AdrenaLinn Sync is a software plug-in from Roger Linn Design that provides the same unique beat-synced filter modulation and sequencing effects of our AdrenaLinn III guitar pedal, plus quite a bit more. Though intended for guitar, it adds fascinating rhythmic tonal effects to any instrument or processed audio. First released in October of 2009, we listened to your feedback and are now releasing AdrenaLinn Sync Version 2, a dramatic improvement over the original. And it’s free to all purchasers of the original version.
AdrenaLinn Sync Version 2 is written in conjunction with Way Out Ware, makers of TimeWArp2600 and KikAxxe, critically-acclaimed emulations of vintage Arp analog synthesizers. Version 2 is completely rewritten and takes advantage of Way Out Ware’s flawless analog-modeled filters and audio processing technology, resulting in a very wide variety of truly exciting, unique and inspiring sounds.
Here’s a video demonstrating the wide variety of sounds you can create with AdrenaLinn Sync v2:
…the Arturia Origin synthesizer
Loaded with modules extracted from the best synthesizers of all time (Moog Modular, ARP 2600, CS-80, minimoog and Prophet VS) Origin lets you combine these modules and benefit from the additional possibilities put onboard. The result: a new type of sound accessible through an extremely intuitive interface.