Trans Computer Maschine is a semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer. Modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Sawtooth-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
Color adjustable Noise Generator.
3 mode Ring Modulator.
Selectable 2/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
HP Filter with bus selection.
2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
Unique Sequencer features like ‘skip’ and ‘set’ can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
Inter-patch Sequencer pattern ‘Copy/Paste’ feature.
Fully MIDI controllable.
Fully VST automatable.
– Added ‘Drift’ control for subtle analogue detuning adjustment.
– Added ‘Noise Colour’ modulation from multiple sources.
– Added routing to use ‘S/H Mixer’ as OSC3 ‘Minimoog modulator’.
– Extended Envelopes ‘Attack’ range to 200µs.
– Fixed/added Oscillators self-modulation via ‘S/H Mixer’.
– Improved Amplifier featuring light distortion with clipping indicator.
– Remodelled Low Pass Filter feat. 3 modes with resonance ‘Bass Recover’.
– Remodelled Oscillators feat. accurate upper harmonics and isolated phase.
– Remodelled Ring Modulator featuring true Odyssey behaviour.
Introduction to AS-16 Analog Sequencer for Reason
- 16 CV channels with separate CV outputs
- Skip, Jump and Pad features for each channel
- Unipolar, Bipolar and Note output modes
- Common musical scales, with selectable root note via UI or MIDI
- Octave and range controls when in Note mode
- Normal, One Shot and Random modes
- Selectable slide
- Pattern reverse and bounce modes
- Synchronise with sequencer, external clock or free run
- Swing control
- Audio envelope and chopping facility
- CV add and multiply
- Chaining of devices for unlimited channels
Pricing and Availability:
Available in the Propellerhead shop.
Added a CD4022 based sequencer to a MS-20. Used the clock from the LFO to trigger the sequencer. Pretty basic for now
The Well-Sequenced Synthesizer is a series of sequencers that are designed to be physical interfaces to play with traditional music theory. The sequencers were created by Luisa Pereira, a research fellow at NYU?s Interactive Telecommunications Program. The Counterpointer, below, is a cross between an electronic arpeggiator and a baroque music rule book. It takes a melody input and responds with voices that follow the rules of counterpoint.
El Ordenador carves chaos into order by applying constraints to randomly generated chord progressions, inspired by the features of tonality described by Dmitri Tymoczko in A Geometry of Music
You might start by thinking of NOD-E as the sequencer that you get when the nodes in Spiral reach escape velocity and break out of orbit.
RN9090 is a 16 step TR style sequencer with 12 rows (looks like it can display 1 octave or 12 instruments) 12×16 matrix. made for the 909 clone DIY project (drums) hence the name.
A short demo of my Arduino based MIDI sequencer the RN-9090.
A demo of this synth sequencer called ZMors made by Sven Braun..A clever little app that lets you control and loop your own sounds or use the built in presets.
zMors is a 4 Layer iPad synthesizer with build in sequencer
– Audio engine use 32Bit float per sample
– Vector based oscillators with touch edit
– Audiobus support
– Midi, Clock, MTC input
– 8 Oscillators
– 4 AMP envelopes
– 4 LFOs with FM,AM,Filter and oscillator mix
– LFO beat or key sync
– 4 Filters (HP,BP,LP)
– Reverb and delay sends
– Sequencer unit
Just a quick little demo to show the Mother of ALL Sequencers controlling four virtual instruments in Abelton Live 8. The plugins where: Arturia MiniV, Artutia ModularV, 2 instances of Alchemy and drum Impulse
While sequencers are machines to control synthesizers, Octopus stands out for a broad user base as a musical instrument. The merit lies in the directness, intuitiveness and creativity that gets unleashed by interacting with Octopus.
User experience and musical creation are the centerpieces of the Octopus design: a no-compromise machine built from metal, wood, and modern real-time software technology. The thorougly structured user interface, its stunning looks, the materials and our care going into hand-assembling every unit make each Octopus a unique piece to stand the test of time.
Octopus’ tactile and visual feedback is a physical experience so typical for traditional musical instruments. Music is being felt, heard and played with Octopus. And the numbers behind it all.. no display? Well, do you really care? Yes, computers love them. We love light, color, and most of all music!
The family of Octopi has three members which differ in the enclosure they come in: Octopus New Classic for the piano lacquered wood look, comes with white painted panels and a red-green-yellow LED matrix. Octopus Lion Head carries on the nature wood look legacy that our original (and now discontinued) model has set, and which many users still long for. And finally Octopus The Shell- thisone you will never have to leave again! Built in an industrial strength road case, it features black anodized panels, and sparkles with red-green-yellow LEDs.
New TBS-X16 analog sequencer prototype
16 step analog C.V.sequencer
Splits into 2 fully independent 8 step C.V. sequencers.
Also a 16 step gate squencer with 16 individual gates and a 16 step bus.
Poly is a unique generative sequencer for iPad which harnesses the power of poly-rhythms to create intricate and exciting patterns.
Different coloured nodes are added to a circular area. The closer a node is to middle, the faster it repeats. Each node has its own sample, FX settings and keyboard. There are five available colours and up to 12 nodes maximum.
Poly comes with over 40 preset sounds, including a selection of awesome 808 samples.
Other features include:
– Audiobus integration
– Audio Copy and Paste (via In App Purchase)
– MIDI sync and Virtual MIDI out (via In App Purchase)
– Saving and Loading of Patterns
– Recording of performances
– SoundCloud upload and Dropbox upload and download (via the same In App Purchase as ACP)
MORE INFO HERE http://ipadloops.com/poly-generative-…